Care That’s Straight from the Heart.
In the dedicated Memory Care neighborhood at St. Anthony’s Gardens, our highly trained, kind, and caring staff dedicates each day to life-affirming activities, enriching the lives of residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias.
Care That’s Personal.
Person-centered and activity focused—you can be sure your loved one will receive highly individualized care. Services will include:
- Three meals daily served family-style or via room service
- Medication administration
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Daily activity programming
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Full calendar of caregiver/resident activities
Safety, Security, and Peace of Mind.
Private suites in the Memory Care neighborhood are designed to ensure that residents with memory loss have a relaxing environment to call home. Each spacious, all-new suite is ready for your loved one’s furnishings, belongings, and personal touches. Right outside your loved one’s door, you also can count on the built-in safety and security features that ensure peace of mind, including:
- 24-hour security and emergency call systems
- Dedicated secure walking areas
- Specialized activities/craft room
- Scheduled transportation