Assistance Just When You Need It.
For individuals who need assistance with the activities of daily living, St. Anthony’s Gardens offers the privacy of a well-appointed residence—but with a helping hand nearby when needed. The Assisted Living neighborhood is specifically designed to help residents achieve the ideals of a healthy body, inspired mind, and awakened spirit.
Home but Never Lonely.
You’ll have a choice of studio, one- or two-bedroom floor plans. Whichever you choose, when you walk through the front door of your new residence at St. Anthony’s Gardens, you’ll feel right at home. Because each apartment has been meticulously designed to enhance your lifestyle, allowing you to create a space that is uniquely yours. Amenities will include:
- Convenient kitchenette for in-apartment snacks
- 24-hour security and emergency call systems in each apartment
- Individual heating and cooling controls
- Ample storage—including some with walk-in closets
We’re Always at Your Service.
At St. Anthony’s Garden’s your low monthly fee includes all the services that make life more manageable and enjoyable. Personal services include:
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Medication management, wellness, and related programs
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Three meals daily in restaurant-style dining room or via room service
- Transportation to medical care, stores, and community services
- Social and recreational activities
Meaningful, Purposeful, and Fun!
Picture a value-oriented, purpose-driven lifestyle with a strong spiritual support base and all the supportive services needed to continue living as independently as possible. The Assisted Living neighborhood at St. Anthony’s Gardens has its own restaurant-style dining room, private dining room, living room, and activities room. So you’ll have plenty of places to socialize! And when you’re ready to get out and explore the great outdoors, the neighborhood’s covered porch and courtyard will make you feel one with nature.